Insert PDF to PowerPoint is a useful feature that you turn your presentations want to spice up with documents that are only available in PDF format. In the following guide, we show you how to insert a PDF file in PowerPoint in a few steps.
Insert PDF to PowerPoint &# 8211; How to do
Note: To place PDF files in PowerPoint, you need first a PDF reader, for example, the well-known Adobe Reader &# 8211; Otherwise, PowerPoint can not correctly read the PDF file.
Incidentally Also read our Guide PowerPoint to convert PDF to learn how you convert a PowerPoint presentation fully into PDF format or as you a Convert PDF to PowerPoint can.
Once you have installed the appropriate reader, you can start.
- First opens your PowerPoint presentation and changes to the slide in which you want to insert the PDF to PowerPoint.
- Now click on the top bar on the tab insertion.
- In the middle of the taskbar very her a box with the caption text. Clicking over there on the icon object (right).
- It opens to insert a new dialog window named object chooses here the option Create from File (see screenshot).
- You will then be asked the path on which the PDF is to specify. Click to Browse and look for you the PDF from the relevant folder out by her she double-clicks.
- Then you click on OK again &# 8211; The PDf is inserted at that point in the PowerPoint presentation.
In the Insert Object dialog box you just look for you the appropriate PDF file out, and then inserts it.
Insert PDF to PowerPoint &# 8211; What goes?
If you've uploaded to PowerPoint PDF file, you can also afterwards still change the size and position of the PDF document. It works like this:
- Resize: Click hold down the left mouse button on one of the four corners of the document and pulls the PDF to the desired size while her left mouse button.
- Change length / width: Click the PDF draws on one of the edges and to the desired size while you hold down the left mouse button.
- Change position: Click on the document and covers the entire PDF to the desired position while you hold down the left mouse button.
- include in our guide Video in PowerPoint - how it works! We show you also how high invites her a video in PowerPoint.
Image Sources: screenshots, Microsoft