On Android smartphones as you can copy a text in Windows and paste it into another app again to send it as per WhatsApp. We show how you can copy it in Android text and paste.
Text can you copy and paste it elsewhere on Android from virtually any application. These include browser, office or Messenger apps. The instructions can be carried out there the same way.
Android: copy text - how it works on your smartphone
To copy text on the android phone and paste it elsewhere, it proceeds as follows:
- Open the app that contains the text to want to copy her.
- Tap on the text and hold your finger down on the text. Two clips show up.
- Draws the start and end clip to the text that want to copy her.
- Above you see a menu bar. Typed there next to the parts- on the Copy icon.
Android: How do you do copy and paste on the smartphone.
Android: Insert text
If you have copied the text, it is in the clipboard. So you lead the text again:
- now go into the app where you want to paste the text, such as WhatsApp.
- pressed taps again once the input field and let the finger. The Paste button appears.
- Tap on the button to copy the text in the app.
- There you can edit it now and submit.
Android push messages off (illustrated guide)
Copy and paste multiple texts
The Android clipboard can contain as under Windows only one entry. If you want to copy multiple text and paste, you need an App, such as Copy Bubble.
- The app stores text modules from individually.
- A bubble whose position you determined on the display, you can select and paste the texts.
- Ancient texts can you delete a list.
The video shows how the app works in Copy Bubble Android:
Did you "Android copy and paste text - how it works on your smartphone" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.