The chivalrous robotic beings P.E.K.K.A. is the last force that is released in the barracks of Clash of Clans. The addictive game app from the Google Play store attracts fans not only with a successful graphic in its spell, but the developers of Supercell has also managed to give many customization features to players, such as the composition of the troops. Everything on the use of P.E.K.K.A. learn here.
Clash of Clans: Who or what is P.E.K.K.A.?
The robotic unit P.E.K.K.A. has made in the Clash of Clans community already for some discussions. The question of what sex the strongest of all elixir troops may well be still drives to many.
In fact, the problem can not be resolved completely, because the developers have so far been no end to the debate. So you can still choose the gender of the metal precious fighter as you wish.
Clash of Clans: P.E.K.K.A. chasing a butterfly
Also nebulous is the name of the unit, or the question of what the acronym stands. Supercell had to 2012 announced a competition, and after all, confirmed that it is in the name P.E.K.K.A. is a derivative of the Finnish version of the German name Peter.
What are the skills P.E.K.K.A. and how to put the unit on the most?
In Clash of Clans is P.E.K.K.A. which is activated in the barracks, the last of the elixir troops. Has reached 10 the barracks level, the head of P.E.K.K.A. appear on your roof and thus the signal for the beginning of a new era in the struggle for fame and resources.
The training time is very long and their training devours rough amounts of the elixir, but the P.E.K.K.A. units also achieve the highest damage and have the most hit points. Their greatest sensitivity is twice the damage from hidden Tesla, because this defense weapon operates with high voltage and that of course has strong consequences on the dressed all in metal P.E.K.K.A. Troops. but jump traps can cause no harm to them, however. In addition to the dragon in Clash of Clans P.E.K.K.A. the only force that changed on each new level their appearance.
P.E.K.K.A. is like Madonna: She invents itself again and again!
Strategically interesting facts about the strongest Clash of Clans unit
- The high strength of the iron force them ideal to function in attacks as the vanguard and to destroy the defenses already largely before the weaker troops are used.
- Important for use of robotic creatures: First rams pre-chicken, so that the strong P.E.K.K.A. go directly to the defense buildings, otherwise it may be that they just walk around the village and destroy outbuildings.
- The P.E.K.K.A. Unit needs only 1-3 beats usually to destroy the building completely. With clever use you can already with two P.E.K.K.A. (And the support of other troops) a village razed to the ground.
- The hidden Tesla are the biggest threat. It is a clear advantage if you know their location. Conversely, the acquisition of hidden Tesla's the best defense when you have to suffer P.E.K.K.A. attacks.
- Good for the defense against the dangerous force, it is also when you have lots of outbuildings, as the iron journeyman then deal with these and they get near to the village center.
- Particularly serious damage aligns the unit in combination with a level 5 enrage buff to: Up to 1,615 damage per blow.
- If you can have the strong unity, one should also send at least one of them in the fight. Even though they are expensive and time consuming, they have proven themselves more than any other force, especially when used in small groups.
Costs for the level of appreciation P.E.K.K.A.
|Level||development costs||duration||building-costs||Laboratory Level|
|2||3000000||10 days||35,000 elixir||6|
|3||6000000||12 days||40,000 elixir||6|
|4||7000000||14 days||45,000 elixir||8th|
|5||8000000||14 days||50,000 elixir||8th|
Clash of Clans: The Movie
Read also with us what it looks like with the infamous clash of clans hack.
Did you "Clash of Clans-P.E.K.K.A .: tips and information on the mysterious samurai robot" fallen from Kristina Kielblock?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.