Internet Explorer can like Firefox and Co. store your passwords when you log on Web pages. We show how to modify its function and also can disable it.
Winload Repair Internet Explorer Video
If you eingebt with Internet Explorer surfing and your login information for websites, he asks you at the bottom of the window if you want to save the password for the website. If you tap on Yes, and the corresponding web page calls back the user logged in, your login data is entered automatically. If you have disabled the function by mistake, you can re-enable it after the fact.
Internet Explorer has saved the password and automatically inserts it.
Internet Explorer: Save Passwords - Instructions
In order for the Internet Explorer stores your passwords in Web pages, making her the following:
- Opens Internet Explorer.
- Click the top right of the gear icon and select Internet Options.
- Opens the Content tab and click AutoComplete under the Settings button.
- A small window opens. Sets there is a checkmark next to usernames and passwords on forms. If you should ask every time Internet Explorer is whether to save a password (which is the default setting), also puts a check mark Ask me before saving passwords.
- Click OK.
Internet Explorer: So you to save your passwords.
Internet Explorer: View passwords and delete
If you want to display the saved passwords of Internet Explorer, you go as follows:
- Follow the instructions above to the settings where you can put their hooks.
- Now click Manage Passwords button.
- Credential Manager opens in Windows.
- Under Webanmeldeinformationen all passwords of Internet Explorer will be listed. Click on an entry.
- Below you can password either show or remove.
Internet Explorer: View or delete passwords.
If you want to delete all passwords at once, you click on the Internet Explorer, click the gear icon, Internet Options, General and click under Browsing history on the Delete button&# 8230; , Sets before passwords a check and confirm with Delete. Also read, we can export their bookmarks from Internet Explorer.
Netflix movies in Full HD: Eyes on in browser and device choice
export saved passwords: Internet Explorer
The following video also shows how you can also export your saved passwords in Internet Explorer before version. 11
Did you "Internet Explorer: Save Passwords - Instructions" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.