Hach how practical but smart phones are. Quick an extensive dictionary, with the wide variety of languages are more understandable is from the small companion.
In addition to the same website dict.cc also on mobile devices, the way to translate words and whole sentences another language into their own to translate. While many other services while putting on a connection to the Internet, but can be used offline dict.cc too.
For this you must download the appropriate language pack only once, already is this even without the Internet.
dict.cc dictionary: Features
- Over 51 language pairs are available
- Used offline (by downloading the language)
- All Dictionaries operate bi-directionally, all words can be translated into the other language in each of the one
- The German-English dictionary contains over 960,000 translations
- Following languages can be both German as well as English use: Albanian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Danish, Esperanto, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Croatian, Latin, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish , Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Czech, Turkish, Hungarian
- The app itself is only about 8 MB, the language itself is much larger (German-English for example, has a size of almost 239 MB)
- In addition to the entire vocabulary, a smaller vocabulary database can be downloaded
- Language packs can also be stored on an external microSD card
- In addition to the free, ad-supported version of dict.cc dictionary there is also a paid, ad-free version (dict.cc + dictionary) for 2,99 Euro
If you travel abroad and not want to give up a useful and above all easy dictionary, is well equipped with dict.cc.
Developer: Paul Hemetsberger
Did you "dict.cc dictionary for Android" like Kamal Nicholas?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.
to dict.cc Dictionary
Thanks to the Internet to find dictionaries such as Duden and comprehensive language tools fast, easy and free. Especially when large websites are written in a foreign language such as English or Turkish, there is the word-for-word translation ...