With Windows 10, Internet Explorer is actually history, because it was replaced by the new browser Microsoft Edge. If you want to use it yet, we'll show you in this article where you can find Internet Explorer in Windows 10 and how it sets it as the default browser.
- 1 88959Windows 10 - How to Microsoft Edge
- 2 Windows 10 with Internet Explorer's History
- 3 Windows 10: So you find Internet Explorer
- 4 Open Internet Explorer search box in the taskbar
- 5 Open Internet Explorer All Apps
- 6 Create shortcut to the Start menu and taskbar
- 7 Set Internet Explorer as the default browser in Windows 10
- 8 10 Windows: delete Internet Explorer
Windows 10 - How to Microsoft Edge
upgrade for free to Windows 10
Windows 10 with Internet Explorer's History
With Windows 10 Microsoft wanted to do things differently and get off to a restart after the rather hapless Windows 8th By doing so now, the new browser Microsoft Edge, which is replacing the long-standing Internet Explorer. In the first tests, Edge hits pretty well against the competition of Chrome and Firefox, but there is still wishing to continue using Internet Explorer, numerous users.
Microsoft seems to have the mitbedacht because Internet Explorer in Windows 10 is still part of the operating system &# 8211; only he is no longer the default browser. We show you how to find Internet Explorer in Windows 10th Read about Edge also also this article: Microsoft Edge: 11 Browser tips that everyone should know.
Microsoft Edge: use browser in Windows 7 and Windows 8 - is that possible?
install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Windows 10: So you find Internet Explorer
In Windows 10, Internet Explorer is installed in version 11 &# 8211; this will also be the final version because Internet Explorer is no longer being updated and only receives security updates. Accordingly, the Internet Explorer is somewhat hidden and not so easy to find. To find Internet Explorer, there are two different ways. so goes&# 8217; s:
Open Internet Explorer search box in the taskbar
- Give Internet Explorer command in the search box in the taskbar.
- In the results then the Internet Explorer.
- Click once on the icon and the Internet Explorer opens.
Open Internet Explorer All Apps
- Open the Start menu and click All Apps.
- Then clicks on the folder Windows accessories.
- Goes in search of the Internet Explorer and open it by clicking
You can also create a shortcut from Internet Explorer to the Start menu and taskbar &# 8211; that you may have faster access to the browser and do not have to search each time. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Navigated one of the methods described above for Internet Explorer.
- Click with the right of the program.
- Selected from the drop-down menu, select Create Shortcut to the Start menu or create shortcut to taskbar.
Now the appropriate link is pinned to the Taskbar or the Start menu and you can Internet Explorer with a click Open. For more tips on the Start menu can be found here: Windows 10: Set up Start Menu - Here's.
Set Internet Explorer as the default browser in Windows 10
If you plan to use Internet Explorer in Windows 10 on a regular basis, you can set it as the default browser. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Opens Internet Explorer.
- Navigate in the menu bar to Internet Options.
- Click here Programs tab &# 8211; under the heading default Web browser you see the button Set as Default.
- Click once on the button and Internet Explorer is set as the default browser.
To set back another browser as the default, you go to the Options menu of the browser. Here you will find a similar option (Set as default) .We also show you also how you can uninstall Microsoft Edge.
10 Windows: delete Internet Explorer
Maybe you want Internet Explorer 11 also no longer use and completely banish the operating system. In Windows 10, this is done with a few simple steps. So you delete Internet Explorer.
- First pushes the buttons +, the dialog box display "Run."
- now give the optional features command in the field.
- Wait a moment for Windows to 10 loads a list of all installed features.
- Then search for the entry Internet Explorer 11 and removes the check mark in front of it.
In the Windows features you can completely remove Internet Explorer
then confirmed once again with OK - then the Internet Explorer is completely removed. If you thought about it you later otherwise, it adds it again by her check the box again.
Picture sources: Microsoft
Did you "Windows 10: Internet Explorer - Here you find him" fallen from Selim Baykara?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.