In Windows 10 you can disable the firewall when a program is blocked it or if you have other security tools have installed on the computer. We show you how you have to go about this and how it changes vornehmt to the security settings.
Other tips for Windows 10
Windows 10: The understandable entry
The firewall is enabled in Windows 10 by default and protects the computers against unauthorized access and malicious software. The only problem: The firewall is not exactly choosy and blocked from time to time, other software and programs that deal no damage to the computer. Therefore is sometimes necessary to disable the firewall in Windows 10, or at least to change the security settings.
install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
10 Windows: Disable Firewall &# 8211; so is&# 8217; s
In Windows 10 you can turn off the firewall as follows:
- Give the firewall command in the search area of the taskbar and click on the entry firewall in the search results.
- This opens a window where you can configure the firewall settings.
- In the menu on the left side you see the Windows Firewall on or off option.
- You come into a new window with the firewall settings for the various connected networks.
- To turn off the firewall, you choose each option to disable the Windows Firewall (not recommended).
- Save your settings in the end with OK.
If you want, you can also switch on the control panel or by prompt the firewall:
From the control panel
- Open the Control Panel.
- Clicking over there on the System and Security category.
- Selected then the menu item Firewall.
- Then you come to the settings for the firewall.
- then follow the steps above to turn off the firewall.
Using a command prompt
- Click with the right mouse button on the Windows button.
- Alternatively, you can also press Windows + X key.
- Selects the option Prompt (Administrator) from the drop-down menu.
- Now the command prompt opens.
- To disable the firewall in Windows 10, you give the command: net stop MpsSvc and confirmed afterwards Enter.
- 10 to enable the firewall in Windows again, you give this command: net start MpsSvc and confirmed afterwards Enter.
Your graphics card is a little older and falls slowly to the limit? Look out the latest TOPD models with the best prices:
More products on BestCheck.de
Note: If you disable the firewall in Windows 10, which is with limitations connected. The following functions can not be used in Windows 10 with the firewall disabled:
- Windows Store
- Installing Apps
- Web search on the taskbar
- Microsoft Edge
Because the firewall is closely linked to the features of Windows 10, it is recommended that only pass to disable the firewall or make exceptions for specific programs (next paragraph). Also read also, as you can the privacy settings in Windows 10 to adjust.
Windows 10 UAC: Turn off UAC and set - Here&# 039; s
10 Windows: Enable Firewall
Have you turned off the firewall as described above, you can them in the same menu also reactivated. As mentioned, the firewall in Windows 10 by default - if you have not made any changes, so you need not switch until it.
Setting and firewall in Windows 10 to make exempt
You can the firewall not only on or off, but set certain settings, such as define exceptions for blocked programs. This is especially recommended if a particular program causes problems because it is blocked by the firewall. So you lay an exception that:
- Opens the settings for the firewall on one of the types described above.
- Allow click on the menu item An app or feature through Windows Firewall.
- Now a new window opens with a list of installed programs.
- In order to allow communication through the firewall, it places a check mark next to the appropriate program.
- To block the program from her the check mark next to the program.
Then you close the settings &# 8211; then the program follows the established rule. To make changes here require you administrator rights. How do you get this in Windows 10, we show you in this article: Windows 10: Enable Administrator account - Here's. With us you also learn also how you can setup for Windows 10 Start menu.
Did you "Windows 10: Disable Firewall set and change - how it works" fallen from Selim Baykara?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.