If apps in Windows 10 does not start, it usually helps to install updates for Windows and your apps. We show in our checklist as you can fix the problem otherwise.
If apps in Windows 10 does not start, the problem is often easily solved by updates. Follows to our checklist.
Windows 10 Troubleshooting
Windows 10: Apps not start - solving checklist
- Seeks new Windows updates and installs them, if any.
- opens Windows Store and update your apps by clicking on your profile picture above and Downloads and updates selects. Upper right clicking on the button Looking for updates.
- If that does not work, uninstall and install your app.
Update your apps to fix bugs.
Microsoft there is a tool to resolve problems App:
- Downloads the file Appsdiagnostic10.diagcab, putting her on the linked website on the button perform troubleshooting clicks, and executes them.
- In the wizard, you will then be offered to reset the Windows Store and open it. The installed apps are not affected and are preserved.
- Selects the option described and follow the instructions on the screen.
- The process takes a few minutes.
- Starts Windows 10 then new.
The Microsoft tool fixes problems with Windows 10 apps.
- Tip: Windows Store is not working: Solutions
install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
Solution: Windows apps not start - Reset cache and Store
Also, deleting the app caches often helps in case of errors:
- Presses the key combination Windows + R, to open the Run dialog.
- Typing the following and confirmed with the ENTER: wsreset.exe
- So you see a command prompt window for a few seconds. Wait until it disappears and the Windows Store opens.
If the app still does not work with you, you turn on the app developer. You see the developer name in the Windows Store under your profile picture under Downloads and updates, by clicking on the corresponding app.
Did you "Solution: Windows 10 apps not start" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.