The Anniversary Update Windows 10 is not always installed over the update function of Windows. Sometimes it comes to error messages and problems. We show how you can install the update via Anniversary tool or ISO file.
video | Anniversary Update: The new feature of Windows 10
Windows 10 Anniversary Update: New Features
Windows 10 Anniversary Update is not installed by Windows Update
Actually, Windows should install the 10 Anniversary update automatically via the integrated update function automatically. If you are looking for Windows 10 for updates let you will but notice is that the Anniversary Update currently not found or installed.
No wonder: had as our Windows 10 PCs upgraded to the Anniversary Update, we were greeted with a Fatal Error. Only the restoration of an old Windows 10 backups could solve the problem. Other users seem to have problems and complain of an hour-long upgrade process without result or hardware and software that has it inoperable. Also the Start button and taskbar should allow the system to freeze sometimes.
- Windows 10: Anniversary Update - features and release date
So, at first no Anniversary update via the update function of Windows 10. But you can install it manually and force the upgrade in order by tool or by ISO file. Who wants to uninstall it, look over here: Windows 10: Uninstall Anniversary Update.
install Windows 10 Anniversary Update per tool
Danger: Apparently makes the Anniversary Update in some people problems. So before creating a Windows 10 backup!
No panic! You can also manually install the 10 Anniversary Update for Windows. For this you need a specific tool that can be found among others on the Microsoft website. But with Firefox we could not open the page, only with Internet Explorer.
So you installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update:
- Those who want to save some steps loads the Media Creation Tool Download here to the PC.
- Otherwise you visit the Internet Explorer the following website: Microsoft link
let the Web page for the Anniversary Update open to us only in Internet Explorer.
- Download click on the button Tool now.
- Saves the file MediaCreationTool.exe about on the desktop.
- Runs it and selects at the beginning of the option now upgrade this PC to run.
Media Creation Tool: So you installed the update Anniversary.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Sometimes you have to plan for 1 to 2 hours for the update.
- Who needs a step-by-step guide that can be based on this: Install Windows 10th There you can use the tool create an installation CD or a USB stick, with which you can then install the update Anniversary.
Top 7 Windows maintenance tools for Windows 10, 7 and 8
force Windows 10 Anniversary Update: ISO file download
You might want to create an ISO image of the Anniversary may also download the same updates and which create a bootable USB stick, which then forces the update quasi:
- If you like it fast, the ISO file of the Anniversary Update invites us down: Windows 10 ISO download.
- Otherwise have to open their link to the Internet Explorer: Anniversary Update ISO
Here you can download the Windows 10 Anniversary Update as an ISO file.
- Scroll down a bit and selects at Edition selection, select Windows 10 from.
- Click Confirm.
- Now select the product language, mostly German. Confirmed afterwards.
- now selects 32-bit or 64-bit and click on the appropriate button for the download.
- If you have the ISO file, you can install a bootable USB flash drive to install the Anniversary Update using the following instructions with her, install Windows 10 from a USB stick.
We can you force the upgrade otherwise, learn it here: Windows 10: Force upgrade.
Did you "install Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Tool, ISO): Here's no problem" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.