With a rooted Android smartphone or tablet you have known the complete control of his machine. However, one also runs the risk of deleting important files or system apps unintentionally. Should you accidentally the Google Play store have removed, simply follow this short guide.
If you've deleted from the device memory the app Google Play store, you only have the possibility to install the application. One could also perform a factory reset of the entire Android device to restore the Google Play Store, but that would mean that all data must be permanently removed from your device and reinstalled. Since we want to spare you this effort, we have summarized in the following instructions even know how you get the former Android Market's easy and fast return on your device.
Google Play Commercial
deleted Google Play Store? The solution.
To install the Google Play store again, just follow the steps below.
- Invite you here first APK file of the Google Play store on your computer.
- Make your way then in the device settings of your smartphone and selects the option &Security; # 8220&# 8221 ;.
- Under &Device Management; # 8220&# 8221; now sets in a tick &# 8220; Unknown sources&# 8221 ;, to temporarily allow the installation of non-Market apps.
- Connects then your Android device with the PC and stores the APK file to a folder.
- Now opens the file through a file manager (e.g., ES File Explorer) on your Android device.
- Now follow the installation process.
- Finished! Now you can use fully the Store again.
Tip: Once you've installed the Google Play store on your smartphone or tablet, it is recommended to disable the previously activated option to install apps from unknown sources in the settings again to enter a security risk.
- "Authentication required": Fix Play Store Error
- Google Play Store: query and display assets
- Google Play gift cards redeem
- Google Play Store password protection for purchases
- Install Google Play Store