The Web service Deezer streams you your favorite music on PC, smartphone and Co. If you will not stop using the service, you can delete your Deezer account. We show in this guide how this works.
Video Tip | Funny Deezer Advertising: D
Deezer radio plays
Your account can you delete in the music streaming platform Deezer quite simple. so goes&# 8217; s on the website.
Delete Deezer account - important&# 8217; s
To delete your Deezer account, it does the following:
- Opens the Deezer website log you optionally one with your login information.
- Click on the sidebar on the left of the small gear icon. Another sidebar pops up.
- Click on the Settings menu item and selects at the top of the My Data tab, if not already done.
Deezer: Here you can delete your your account.
- Now scroll all the way down. In gray letters you see now delete the logo my account. Click on it.
- After that, the message will include you want us appears already left.
- Give in the field your Deezer password and confirm the operation with the button Delete my account.
- If you registered with Facebook Deezer, you can not use the Facebook data for it. For that you need a Deezer password. If you your password should have forgotten you go to the login mask of the Deezer website, give your e-mail address and then click on the forgotten password lettering. then follow the instructions to obtain a new Deezer password.
If should you have problems, delete your Deezer account, you can also submit a request for the support, which then helps you. There you simply informed that her your Deezer account want to delete.
Delete Deezer account: this data is removed
If you your Deezer account will delete the following data from you to be removed:
- Saved Playlists
- favorite songs
If not erase her your Deezer account but want to terminate the Deezer subscription, stop by here: Deezer announce: Testing and premium subscription for PC, Android and iPhone.
Did you "Delete Deezer account - Here's without problems" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.