You want to display the history in Internet Explorer? No problem, we show in our guide on how done it in a few steps.
Video Tip | So you updated Internet Explorer
Winload Internet Explorer Update Video
If you want to view the last Web pages that were viewed with Internet Explorer, make this simple and faster with the right key combination.
Internet Explorer: Show History
To view the history in Internet Explorer, you make the following:
- Click on the address line on the small arrow pointing downwards.
- You'll find him next to the webpage's Refresh Arrow.
- After that, a list of your most recently opened Web pages opens.
Click on the arrow to see the most recently accessed Web pages with Internet Explorer.
Internet Explorer: View history by date (hotkey)
If you want soonest the entire course of the past few days, do you use the key combination:
- Presses the button Ctrl + H, to the browser history display in Internet Explorer. This shortcut works in other browsers, since it is a standard keyboard shortcuts.
- Right then opens a small window.
- In the History tab you see all visited websites sorted by date.
- In the drop-down menu you can the course also by site, number of visits or the access order Show today.
- If you click with the right mouse button on an entry, you can also delete the corresponding browser history in Internet Explorer.
Elsewhere, we also tell you how you can use the hidden history in Safari on iPhone and iPad.
Top 7 Windows maintenance tools for Windows 10, 7 and 8
Note: Our tip applies to Windows 10 with Internet Explorer 11. However, the mentioned shortcut works in older versions of IE without problems.
Did you "Internet Explorer: Show history - how it works" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.