Do you use your smartphone like to in order to take pictures? Do you like the look of days gone by but Instagram is not enough you? Then will appeal to you the photo app Retrica.
In the Play Store, there are now really very many photo apps. Whether for image editing or recording, but the offer is large and well. So why install another app? Probably the best answer is: Because there's more other great apps.
The beauty of smartphones (and technology in general) is yes, that things evolve and so always end up new and interesting applications in the Play Store. Just such is Retrica who miss your photos with the help of numerous filters and functions a wonderful vintage charm.
- The choices 80 real-time vintage filters (25 of them in the Pro version). So you can see how the image will look like before you took the photo.
- Images can be provided with vignettes (in real time)
- For greater depth of focus can be added (also in real time)
- Self-timer with a timer (e.g., for selfies etc.)
- Photo Booth with 22 more different layouts for different image formats
- Geo-tagging of images (can be disabled)
- Retrica watermarks and logos in retro style can be added to images. Here are 14 different to choose from, but this feature can also be issued in the settings
Retrica is free to have the Play Store. Who wants to have a few more filters and want to remove the advertising, the Pro version can buy for 1.45 euros from within the app.
Retrica - Discover Yourself
Developer: Retrica, Inc.
If you like to want to continue to try apps that deal with the camera of your smartphone, look but at our best apps for image processing and the best camera apps for Android.
The term vintage has become so viral spread that it is almost embarrassing to ask what had actually meant exactly that. This guide explains the term vintage in its uses in the field of fashion and furniture design, and ...