In Windows 10 you can create the Task Scheduler tasks that are executed when a particular event, such as an auto-start a program or an automatic shutdown. We show how this works with the Windows 10 Task Scheduler.
video | 5 crisp tips for Windows 10
Other tips for Windows 10
Windows 10: Task Scheduler - what can it do?
Task Scheduler in Windows 10 performs tasks created from with a specific trigger. This enables the Task Scheduler to start including a program to specific time or event such as: At the start, the idle When registering, on a schedule. For example, you can create a task that your PC automatically at 22 o'clock every day to open a particular program (see below).
Windows 10: The Task Scheduler leads to certain triggers or times from tasks.
To open the Task Scheduler, you go as follows:
- Presses Ctrl + R to open the Run dialog.
- Types a taskschd.msc and confirmed with the Enter key.
Note: Alternatively, you can also open the Start menu and search for Task Scheduler.
- The Task Scheduler window will appear.
- Clicks left on the folder Task Scheduler Library to display the scheduled tasks.
install the .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10
10 Windows: Task Scheduler - Create Automatic task
We create the Task Scheduler from Windows 10 as an example of a new task. The PC should automatically every day at 22 o'clock a particular program (Firefox) start. so goes&# 8217; s:
- Opens the Task Scheduler as described above.
- Create a new task right click on the entry&# 8230; ,
- Changes to the General tab, if not already done.
- Give the new window above a name for the task, such as Start Firefox.
- Below you can put a check mark, if you want to perform the action with highest privileges.
- Opens the tab trigger and click on the button below New&# 8230; , Here you adjusts when the task should be started.
Windows 10: With the trigger adjusts her when the task is performed.
- Provides above and below about daily on a schedule, repeat Enables all one day.
Note: If you select the top When registering, the program runs with the Windows startup.
- Click OK.
- In the Actions tab her sets, which task should be executed. Click New&# 8230; ,
- In the drop-down menu you can start as program select.
- About the Browse button you choose the .exe file of the program or script. Confirmed with OK.
- In the Tabs conditions and settings you can now browse still about to start the task only at idle or only when a particular network connection is available. Neither can you there automatically delete the task after a specified period.
Windows 10: Task Scheduler - disable and delete task
If you want to disable a task created or delete, you open the Task Scheduler and click your task with the right mouse button. then selects Disable or Delete. Also read how you can automatically shut down the PC.
Did you "Windows 10: Task Scheduler - Here's how" like Robert Lair?
Write us in the comments or share the article.
We look forward to your opinion - and of course you must like us on Facebook,
twitter or Google+.