Google Play Music you can download your songs to listen to them offline. The location of the MP3 files you can modify it. We show you where the location of the songs and how you can change it.
Caveat: although you can change the location of the offline music from Google Play Music, but you have only the choice between the internal memory and the SD card. A custom directory can not specify it.
Music streaming Soundcloud Go +
- Google Play Music: Music streaming on PC, smartphone and tablet
Google Play Music: find location & to change
- Opens the app Google Play Music on your phone / tablet.
- Tapping the top left of the icon with the three horizontal dashes, then selects settings out.
- Scroll down to her point location look.
- It touches and choose among external storage (SD Card) or internally (Cell Memory).
Google Play Music: Here you can adjust the location of the downloaded MP3 files.
Locations from Google Play Music
If you 'downloads songs in Google Play Music, you can find them in following folders:
- internal: /data/data/com.google.android.music/files/music
- SD card: /Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/music
Solid Explorer File Manager
The following must be note:
- To open the directories we recommend file Manager such as Solid Explorer.
- For the internal location needed her too Root privileges, see the correct path and be able to open.
- If you no root you, you should the location in the settings beforehand on SD card Change (external).
Here you can see the downloaded MP3 files from Google Play Music on the SD card.
- The songs are unnamed and therefore not easily associate in the folders.
- the paths mentioned confused with /Android/data/com.google.android.music/files/
- For there you will find only the file &# 8220; ._ playmusicid&# 8221 ;, which was only 36 bytes to us.
Note: If Google changes the ability to copy downloaded from Google Play Music MP3 files from the SD card.